Clients Complaint Procedure
As a member of The Property Ombudsman, Hunters Estate Agents & Lettings aims to provide the highest standards of service to all Clients, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following: –
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to The Manager of the department in question at the address below:
5 Church Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9BB or email@example.com
- The grievance will be acknowledged when received, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures and a response sent to the complainant within seven working days of receipt of the letter.
- If the complainant is dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact Jon Clayson at the address below:
5 Church Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9BB or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the complainant is still not satisfied, Hunters Estate Agents & Lettings offers mediation between the complainant and the company.
- If the complainant Client remains dissatisfied, Hunters Estate Agents & Lettings are members of:
The Property Ombudsman – D9299
43-55 Milford St
Request Your Free Valuation
We would be delighted to offer you a completely free of charge property appraisal, without any obligation what-so-ever, to help you understand where your home fits within the current market place.